Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Violation Day

Today is violation day. Not my favorite day of ever.
Doctors visits are always a bit alarming in the whole "please don't touch me, this feels creepy" kind of way.
Also, the dog food made its way home today. It is no longer AWOL.
I snagged the last open space in the Academic Writing class, which was the end of my good luck for the day.
Today... is not a happy day.
Today is Violation Day.
Getting blood drawn is never fun. But six vials? Really?
That was just uncalled for.
And don't get me started on medication.
I have become Marz, the Walking Medical Pinata. Without a tilde, because I have no recollection of how to create a tilde.
If you hit me with a stick, I dare venture that pills would fall out.
Oh, and my new NOT favorite activity is having an EKG.
Electrodes do not go on Marzes. Let us make this perfectly clear.
Anyway, I hope tomorrows random event is better than todays, because, honestly, today's wasn't all that fantastic, AND I can't write about it on the interwebs.
But it does involve a doctor visit.

May your day be free of needles and rubber gloves,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment